Communications and Marketing Coordinator
With a creative and enterprising spirit, the Communications and Marketing Coordinator (CCM) complements the firm’s business development, marketing and communications team. Together, we propel the influence of our six brands, ten service lines and four sector products through exciting activities: content production, partnerships, sponsorships, events and much more! We also manage and continuously improve our traditional communication channels, such as our website, social media, newsletters, etc.
The CCM is therefore a dynamic, organized, proactive and visionary colleague, as he or she contributes closely to nurturing an innovative, high-performance and human brand image.
- Coordinate bold visibility and brand awareness campaigns (come up with brilliantly clever ideas to constantly improve our presence and impact)
- Coordinate the intranet feed (produce simple, attractive content that contributes to a unique, motivating “office vibe”)
- Plan and write social networking content (stand out from the crowd)
- Planning and writing content (you don’t have to be a financial professional, but it’s an art to be able to explain complex expertise in layman’s terms)
- Coordinate the development of promotional and sales tools (we’re in seduction mode, so we want original, clear and powerful ideas).
- Collaborate on employer branding initiatives (we want colleagues who look like us: human, efficient, innovative and fun!)
- Coordinate inspiring events with our partners to make our reputation shine (your creativity is required here!)
- Coordinate the activation of partnerships and sponsorships (we want to be seen and recognized)
- Coordinate sales cycle activities (from customer acquisition to customer retention, we want them to have peace of mind and, above all, to see the head start we’ve given them).
- Coordinate customer experience activities (do it better, do it different, do it right)
- Organize various corporate events (we take our guests’ experience very seriously – we’re great hosts!)
- University degree or college diploma in communications, marketing or other relevant studies
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Advanced knowledge of Canva, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Monday (an asset)
- Multitasking specialist
- Self-motivated, flexible and an inspiring writer!
- Has a collaborative spirit and is keen to play an active part in our team
A typical week
- A week in your diary will look like 4-5 recurring tasks, your weekly meeting with your dream team, the production of 3-4 projects, laughs, brainstorms, time to update Monday and at least one coffee break.
Your day-to-day team
- Your enviable and unrivalled immediate team: Business Development, Marketing and Communications
- The fabulous human resources team
- Administration and management team
- The whole office: your responsibilities mean you’ll be rubbing shoulders with everyone, so you’ll have plenty of exposure!
In addition to a competitive compensation package that will be reviewed annually, Demers Beaulne is proud to offer its talented employees some of the most competitive benefits on the market, including :
- innovative schedule of 4 days a week, 5 months a year,
- a wellness expense allowance,
- paid study leave,
- customer and talent referral bonuses,
- reimbursement of current tuition fees,
- flexible working hours,
- comprehensive group insurance,
- a flexible dress code,
- a recognition program,
- a technological environment,
- dynamic internal committees focused on well-being and talent development
- and a wide range of training courses to help you progress….!